Homeowners use paver stones either for their garden, walkway, and patio or near their swimming pool. There are several options available to those shopping for paver stones and some of the popular options include natural stone, bricks, and concrete pavers. They differ in quality, colour, and cost however natural stone pavers are highly popular with homeowners. Natural stone pavers like limestone and travertine are strong, available in natural colour, can withstand harsh weather conditions, and rarely need cleaning. They are ideal pavers for use near the pool as well since they are absorbent. Bricks too are strong and are available in various colours as is the concrete paving option.
In Melbourne, travertine pavers are fibrous, concentric, and available in various colours like white, tan, cream, and rusty. It is essentially a terrestrial sedimentary rock with a mix of groundwater and other minerals. This is one of the most stylish natural stones and hence is very popular when it comes to paving needs.
Importance of Pavers
All homes in Australia tend to have some space around their house. Paving this surface will make the house appear more aesthetic and improve its overall appeal. Paving the outdoor spaces like the patio or backyards will help give a royal touch to your house. Paving is a good idea especially near a swimming pool since, without this, the surface around a pool would be a mess. The absence of paving can result in the water becoming muddy and deterioration of the foundation. There are also many options including the bluestone pavers in Melbourne.
Paving is the best solution for your outdoors especially since there are plenty of options in terms of style and design. It can add to the beauty of your house, the added advantage being is that it does not require a great deal of maintenance either. Homeowners have a wide range of options available to them when it comes to paving. Finding the best option for you from the stone suppliers in Melbourne will help make the landscape more decorative and safe.
Benefits of using Travertine Pavers
Travertine is a calcite based natural stone that is formed over a long period of time. Here are some of the benefits of opting for this:
- Travertine pavers are available in a variety of colours like cream, beige, cinnamon, brown, silver grey, etc.
- They have a subtle tone and veining texture which makes them stand out. This is also one of the reasons they are the hot favourite among homeowners in Australia.
- Natural stones get stained, but one can also decrease the level of porosity by using a sealer. This helps increase the stone’s ability to withstand non-acidic particle stains.
- Using a sealant when installing the travertine pavers helps reduce the degree of water absorption thus making it easier to clean.
- Travertine natural stone makes it best to pave a house that reflects the heat. Thus, for homeowners with a backyard or patio under contact sunlight, a travertine paver is the best option.
The fact that travertine paver will always be cool on your feet makes it ideal to place around your house especially near the swimming pool. Their surface is also non-slip making it safe to walk and play on. It can also withstand erosion and the colour will not fade over time, neither will the stone deteriorate. They are highly versatile, reliable and require little to no maintenance. There are several stone wholesalers in Melbourne you can contact for travertine pavers making it easy to procure.